Meet WiddyUP for schools
The WiddyUP fundraiser registration process for organizations includes three simple steps.
- Schools register on WiddyUP’s website.
- Students sign up on our site.
- Your fundraiser runs for three weeks and the money you earn is distributed within 30 days.
The student process
- Choose a talent First, students decide which talent or interest they plan to share with their sponsors.
- Pitch to sponsors Then, they pitch their potential sponsors with a short video asking for their support by making a contribution to their school.
- Share their talent Finally, they follow through with a short video showcasing the talent they committed to sharing with their sponsors.
Ready to bring the power of student-driven fundraising to your school?Sign Up
Unlimited opportunitites for students
- Students are engaged WiddyUP uses the existing means by which students are sharing and communicating ideas virtually.
- Encouraging all interests WiddyUP provides an expansive list of categories for students to choose from when considering what they want to showcase in their talent show.
- Staying relevant WiddyUP offers a place for students to write in a category if they don't find a fit.
You get everyone’s buy-in
Students are empowered to take center stage in their WiddyUP fundraiser and sponsors actually want to contribute money to their fundraiser. Everyone stays engaged throughout the process and happy with the result.
Shoulder to shoulder
Throughout their three week campaign, students are encouraged and supported by WiddyUP and equipped with the tools needed for a successful fundraiser.
Safety is front and center
The safety of our students is core to the WiddyUP mission. We've put in place strict measures to ensure appropriate video content is sent to friends and family.
Automated video screening
We've integrated state-of-the-art software to identify inappropriate content, preventing them from being sent out.
At sign up, each student commits to the video code of conduct.
Viewers can flag any inappropriate content, alerting the WiddyUP team.
Students can control who sees their videos.
Ready to bring the power of student-driven fundraising to your non-profit?Sign Up
- Pay it forward With the coins they earn from achieving fundraising benchmarks, students donate to a cause they feel strongly about from three options provided by WiddyUP.
- Senior scholarships High school seniors can use their coins for entry tickets into a $10,000 scholarship raffle.
Fundraising you can get excited about. WiddyUP and go!Sign Up